As the online marketplace is becoming highly competitive, getting a swift and attractive website at an affordable cost is a quite challenging task but not impossible. The right web hosting tool can make this journey go smoothly.
The best web hosting service keeps your website 24/7 hour available, provides you with adequate bandwidth, high speed, great traffic control capacity whenever you need it. Now the question is why should you pick the best web one? Maybe at starting your business is small but as it will grow bigger you will need the proper backup, otherwise, the growth will be stale.
So, do proper research and make an exact selection before investment. To make your selection soft we find out the 9 best web hosting for small businesses and giving their in and out.
Before going into detail for your ease, we make a quick pick up list:
- HostGator – Best Overall in Terms of Pricing & Service.
- Bluehost – Best for WordPress Based High Traffic Website.
- SiteGround – Best for Customer Service
- InMotion – Best for Shared Hosting
- A2 Hosting – Best For Cloud Hosting
- iPage – Best for Budget-Friendly Plans
- GoDaddy – Best for Extra Features
- Dreamhost – Best for Affordable Monthly Plans
- WP Engine – Best for WordPress Hosting
Space & processing power that we purchase from a web hosting company on a webserver to store our website documents and files is called hosting service.
Types of Web Hosting-
- Shared Hosting- Bluehost, HostGator, Dreamhost, A2 Hosting best for shared Hosting.
- Virtual private server hosting (VPS) – InMotion, GoDaddy, iPage Hosting best for VPS hosting.
- Cloud hosting- Dreamhost, WP Engine, SiteGround best for cloud hosting
- Dedicated server hosting – Bluehost, SiteGround, HostGator best for dedicated server hosting.
For more detail read What is Web hosting? The Basic to advance.
9 Best Web Hosting For Small Business
As we mentioned before, in this part, we will discuss them elaborately. So, let’s dive into the discussion below.
1. HostGator– Best Overall in Terms of Pricing & Service.
Gator is known for its simple website builder with lots of features. It can be perfectly fit for any category of small business to larger ones.
Gator has some innovative features, such as gives an SSL security certificate and unlimited bandwidth with extensive storage facilities.
It offers mobile-responsive templates and better social media incorporation. It has inbuilt website analytics and provides free domain name as well.
When Do You Choose Hostgator?
Gator can be the right choice when the user needs a vast storage capacity and limitless bandwidth for businesses, which many media contents require, and it can be best for dedicated Hosting.
Plans and Pricing
It offers three types of pricing plans.
- Starter plan (at $9.98/month)
- Premium plan (at $12.98/month)
- E-commerce plan (at $24.98/month)
Offers Gator offers- Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, WordPress, and Cloud hosting.
- Easy to use
- Social media integration
- Expert Migration Team
- 45 Day Money Back Policy
- Only USA Based Datacenter
- No Windows VPS Deals
2. Bluehost – Best for WordPress Based High Traffic Website.
Bluehost is considered as one of the best for overall web hosting. It hosts around two million websites all over the world.
If you want a wide span of unique features then you should try Bluehost. It makes WordPress easy, gives a money-return guarantee, and supports auto-updates. besides, It provides free unlimited domains, a free site builder, and SSL Certificates. Microsoft Office 365 available on Bluehost web hosting.
When Do You Choose Bluehost?
If you look for a user and cost-friendly host for your small or medium project, then Bluehost can be the right choice as it has some free features at affordable prices.
The company has different hosting plans-
- Shared Hosting (from$2.95 up to $13.95 per month)
- WordPress Hosting (from $2.95 up to $5.45 per month)
- VPS Hosting (from $18.99 up to $59.99 per month)
- Dedicated Hosting (from $79.99 up to $209.99 per month)
Offers Bluehost offers- Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, and WordPress hosting.
- Good speed and better performance
- Unlimited free domain
- WordPress hosting
- Upgraded cPanel
- No Windows hosting feature
- Backup option not user friendly
3. SiteGround – Best for Customer Service
SiteGround has considered the best for its supportive Customer Service. It is hosting all over one million websites throughout the world.
SiteGround provides different unique features such as- it gives SSL security, daily restore your backups. It has a cPanel Dashboard so you can easily change your site and it’s hosting. It also supports SuperCache. SiteGround has 24/7 supportive customer care service. It has a 30-day money return policy.
When Do You Choose SiteGround?
SiteGround gives the fastest speed. If you need flexible hosting plans and the best customer supporting service, then you can choose SiteGround Hosting.
Look at the plans and pricing of SiteGround Hosting
- Startup plan (at $11.95 per month)
- GrowBig plan (at $19.95 per month)
- GoGeek plan (at $34.95 per month)
Offers SiteGround offers- Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, WordPress, and Cloud hosting.
- Free website migration policy
- Automatically free daily backups and restore
- Unique speed technologies
- Best customer service
- Data storage limited
4.InMotion – Best for Shared Hosting
InMotion is recognized as the best shared and as well as VPS hosting provider.
The main features are limitless disc space and bandwidth. It also offers free SSL certificates, hacking protection, and free backups. It protects your website from DDoS attacks.
Some extra features of InMotion, it comes with automatic security updates, gives you multi-layer protection and security. It allows 20 times faster loading with having free SSD.
When Do You Choose InMotion?
If you are searching for reliable, high performing hosting, then InMotion can be your first choice. It can also be the right option for any kind of business website, for its unlimited features and effortless support.
Plans and Pricing
The company offers three programs-
- Launch plan ($3.99 per month for two years subscription and $4.99 per month for one year)
- Power plan (3.99 per month for a two-year subscription and $99 per month for one year).
- Pro plan ($13.99 per month for one year, $14.99 per month for six months, and $17.99 per month for one month)
Offers InMotion offers-Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, WordPress, and Cloud hosting.
- Highly Knowledgeable supporting staff
- Automatic backup option and multi-layered hacking protections
- Optimized for Speed
- Free domains, SSL, and website migration
- 99% uptime and 90-days money return guarantee
- No Windows servers
- Ordering Process is not User Friendly.
5. A2 Hosting – Best For Cloud Hosting
A2 Hosting is acknowledged as the best for cloud hosting. It offers Windows hosting as well
The excellent features of A2 Hosting are limitless bandwidth, and unlimited storage offers free SSL. Turbo Servers provides around 20 times quicker loading speed. It has a free website migration option. It has free automated daily backups and an A2 site accelerator. It also gives server rewind tools.
When Do You Choose A2 Hosting?
If you are looking for the best cloud hosting, then A2 Hosting can satisfy your needs and demands as it comes with all automated WordPress updates and facilities.
Plans and Pricing
A2 Hosting offers different pricing plans-
- Startup plan ($2.99 per month)
- Drive plan ($4.99 per month)
- Turbo plan (Turbo boost- $9.99 monthly and Turbo max- $14.99 monthly)
Offers A2 offers- Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, WordPress, and Cloud hosting.
- Friendly and supportive customer service
- Anytime money-return guarantee policy
- Provides Green web hosting
- Costly renewal rates
- Limitations on the cheapest plan
6. iPage – Best for Budget-Friendly Plans
iPage is known as a green hosting machine and best for budget-friendly plans.
Free limitless disc space with bandwidth and unlimited domain names is the key feature. It gives a free SSL Certificate and a free domain for one year with a range of $14.99. It has designing tools, building tools, and a variety of templates and themes. Easy to use setup system.
When Do You Choose Page?
If you are running after cheap web hosting for your small business, then iPage can be the right choice for you. It comes up with modest pricing.
Plans and Pricing
iPage provides different plans with different price ranges.
- 12-month term (from $2.99 to $9.99 per month)
- 24-month term (from $2.49 to $8.99 per month)
- 36-month term (from $1.99 to $7.99 per month)
Offers iPage offers– Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, WordPress, and Cloud hosting.
- 24/7 support
- Best for budget-friendly plans
- Boundless email accounts with iPage Hosting
- Provides designing tools
- Inconsistency in Uptime
7. GoDaddy – Best for Extra Features
GoDaddy is known as the world’s largest domain registrar and provides the best service in this area.
GoDaddy gives a free domain with a yearly plan and a 24/7 security monitoring system. It ensures protection from DDoS and has a user-friendly cPanel. 100GB of storage, unlimited data transfer, and it has a 45 days trial period.
When Do You Choose Godaddy?
If you are searching for the best domain registrar, web hosting provider, then you can go with GoDaddy. It also gives you Windows and Linux both web hosting platform.
Plans and Pricing
The company offers three different hosting plans-
- Economy plan (at $4.99 per month)
- Deluxe plan (at $5.99 per month)
- Ultimate plan (at $7.99 per month)
Offers Godaddy offers- Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, WordPress, and Cloud hosting.
- Offers a wide range of options
- Free Office 365 email and excellent extra features (website builder and domain registrar)
- Don’t give a money-return guarantee
8. Dreamhost – Best for Affordable Monthly Plans
Dreamhost is considered the best for its affordable pricing and monthly plans, and unique features to run a website without facing any problems.
The most prominent features are free domain name, site builder, boundless bandwidth, and storage. It offers easily used cPanel, gives free protection and automatic backups—100 % of Uptime, and 97 Days of money back policy.
When Do You Choose Dreamhost?
If you want to get web hosting at a reasonable price with unique features, then you can select Dreamhost to run your website.
Dreamhost has monthly and yearly plans. It offers different types of hosting plans
- Shared Starter(at $2.59 to 4.95 per month)
- Shared Unlimited(at $5.95 to 10.95 per month)
Offers Dreamhost offers- Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and WordPress hosting service.
- Free domain
- Boundless disk space
- Limitless data transfer
- Gives free SSD storage
- No cPanel
9. WP Engine – Best for WordPress Hosting
WP Engine is recognized as the best for WordPress hosting. It comes with managed WordPress hosting Plans.
It has some excellent features such as it supports automatic migration and gives fast disaster recovery. Provides support from WordPress expert teams and ensures managed security.
When Do You Choose WP Engine?
If you need a secure place for your website, then you can go with the WP Engine hosting. It ensures your website’s security and makes it more secure.
Plans and Pricing
It offers different plans-
- Startup Plan (at $35 per month, or $350 per year)
- Growth Plan (at $115 per month, or $1,150 per year
- Scale Plan (at $290 per month, or $2,900 per year)
- Custom Plan (most advanced pricing plan of WP Engine)
Offers WP Engine offers- WordPress, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and cloud hosting.
- Gives 60-day money return guarantee
- Free backups and storage
- Free SSL
- Offers enterprise-grade WordPress protection
- 24/7 help from WordPress expert team
- No email hosting
- A bit Costly
Which Considering Facts You Should Study?
You should consider some important facts before you select a web hosting company.
- Site Uptime – A higher uptime percentage is considered an essential factor for running a business because it indicates maintenance quality.
- Site Speed – It plays a crucial part in user experience, which directly affects paid search or SEO.
- Customer Support – A supportive and active customer service always a plus point for a web hosting company.
- Migration Service – It helps to move your website safely without any added hassle.
- Managed Hosting – Managed to host needs to maximize your site’s uptime and consistency.
From hundreds of web hosting providers, we have sorted out the 9 best web hosting for small business. Whatever your requirement is we are certain you will find the right one from these top-notch companies.
A bit of friendly advice, don’t look for free hosting as it will never give you the proper revenue and traffic you are looking for.
Last but not least, initially you should start the business on shared hosting that can support 40-60k customers per month without any hassle but when this range will exceed, we suggest moving to cloud hosting.
Read Out More
- Siteground Reviews – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2022)
- InterServer Review – Are they Reliable? (2022)
- Bluehost Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2022)
- Hostinger Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2022)
- Dreamhost Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2022)
- a2Hosting Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2022)
- Cloudways Vs Siteground – Which Wins The Battle?
- Cloudways vs WP Engine: Select the Right One!