Planning to get online with a cheap hosting plan but reliable? Then shared hosting is what you are looking for. Our buddy Racknerd has come up with solutions for this. Their Supercheap shared hosting plan will surprise you for sure.
CloudLinux OS Powered SSL Shared Hosting
It is a Linux distribution for the shared hosting companies. It is developed by a software company named CloudLinux, Inc. It’s completely based on Centos operating system. CloudLinux environment is the Guardian who imposes limitations when a shared account overuses the resources.
Racknerd – Origin Story
In the world of VPS hosting Racknerd is new. But they came into the spotlight via some awesome deals posted in Lowendbox. They claim themself to be a premium provider of Dedicated & VPS servers. Only time can prove that statement!
The Deal – Dissected
Let’s get into our deal dissection no more coffee puns this time!
Deal Name: Shared-CC-Cloudlinux Powered
Deal For: Personal/Low Resource Usage Site
Key Points: Free SSL Certificates,CloudLinux Powered,LiteSpeed Web Server
Brief Comparison with Price
|Order||Order Here||Order Here|
They are super cheap and the FREE SSL is an added bonus. But you should keep in mind that there is a limitation. If you want more freedom to check out their Cheap VPS Offers
- Hostinger Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2021)
- InterServer Review – Are they Reliable? (2021)
- Siteground Reviews – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2021)
- Bluehost Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2021)
- Dreamhost Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2021)
- a2Hosting Review – Is It Good, Bad, or Reliable? (2021)
- Cloudways Vs Siteground – Which Wins The Battle?
- Cloudways vs WP Engine: Select the Right One!
- 9Best Web Hosting For Small Business in 2021
- 5 Best Managed Cloud Hosting Service in 2021 | In-Depth Reviews
- The 9 Best VPS Hosting with User Friendly Plan (2021)
- The 5 Best Shared Hosting Review in 2021