The Fitbit smartwatch is a well-known brand at every level of people. People mostly use this watch as a fitness tracker. But in the end whatever the purpose of use we stuck at the charging problems. At that point, we need to learn how to charge Fitbit.
However, we know that Fitbit does not provide the charger, they only provide the charging cable. Yet sometimes we even forget to carry the charging cable. So let’s know how to charge Fitbit without charger. Tune with us.
How To Charge Fitbit Without Charger
As we all remember that Fitbit provides only a charging cable, so we can use a power bank, PC, laptop, or any other USB adapter as a charger or a power source. Here we will try to make you learn more about how to charge Fitbit without charger.
To charge your Fitbit without a charger you can try these wireless chargers we shortlisted for.
|Wireless Charger Recommendation||Compatibility||Reason to Buy|
|Fitbit Versa 2 (Not for Versa)||
|Fitbit Versa 3 and Fitbit Sense Smartwatch Only||
|Fitbit Versa 3 / Fitbit Sense||
Even we have some charging cable options, check-in here too.
|Charging Cable Recommendation||Compatibility||Reason to Buy|
|Fitbit Charge HR Band Wireless Activity Bracelet||
|Fitbit Charge 4 Charger||
Moreover, you can see some sort of power bank too.
|Power Bank Recommendation||Reason to Buy|
If you forgot to carry your Fitbit’s USB cord then these steps can help you to charge the watch. It will not be a good idea but for an emergency, you can try it at your own risk. In this section, you will get the answers of-
- How to charge Fitbit versa without charger?
- How to charge Fitbit charge 3 without charger?
- How to charge Fitbit Inspire HR without charger?
- How to charge Fitbit ionic without charger?
Step 1: Take a regular USB and cut it
Grab a regular USB cord and cut it. It will expose the red and black wire.
Step 2: Tape the wires at the back of the watch
Get a tape to connect the exposed wires on the back of the watch where electric dots are visible on the Fitbit watches.
Step 3: Check whether or not your watch taking charge
When you tape the wires in the correct order the watch will take charge. If it’s not taking charge then try to reorder the wires then tape it.
How To Maintain The Charging Port
For day-to-day use, most users buy the Fitbit watch. When we use something daily it is natural to get dirty. The charging port also gets dirty that’s why for better use we need to maintain the port by cleaning it. Let’s know how to clean the charging port easily.
Step 1: At first gather some materials for cleaning
For cleaning, we need rubbing alcohol, a toothpick or toothbrush, cotton swabs, or q-tips. Avoid water because it will damage the ports.
Step 2: Dip toothbrush into the rubbing alcohol
After dipping the toothbrush in the rubbing alcohol, you need to scrub the electrical gold dots to remove all the debris.
Step 3: Soak the swab to the rubbing alcohol
Next, you have to soak the swab to the rubbing alcohol. Then start cleaning both ends of the charging cable. Push or brush the swab off into the opening areas. Make sure all dirt has been cleaned properly.
Step 4: Before use dry the cable and tracker of your smartwatch
Excessive water needs to be soaked so try with some tissues or soft clothes for the drying procedure. Though the cable will dry after some time we suggest not taking any chance and confirm dryness before use for surety and safety.
Reserve some understanding about how to charge a different model of Fitbit smartwatches easily from the below instructions.
How To Charge Fitbit Versa
Step 1: Put the watch on the cradle
For charging, the company provides a cradle so you have to place the watch to that cradle charger first by pressing it.
Make sure the electric cords of the watch and the cradle match when you put the watch into the charger.
Step 2: Attach the other end of the cradle cable to the wall outlet
After placing the watch in the cradle, all you have to do is plug it into the wall power outlet. You can use any old USB for this.
Step 3: Take the watch out of the cradle
When you see the charging process is completely achieved. You have to take the watch out of the cradle and need to press the downsides of the cradle where there are finger holes.
|Charging Cable Recommendation||Reason to Buy|
Kissmart Replacement Charging Dock Stand Cable for Fitbit Versa Charger (Not for Versa 2/ Versa 3)
How To Charge Fitbit Charge 3
Step 1: Take your Fitbit charge 3’s charging cable
For charging, you need to connect your watch to the charging cable where on one side there is a cradle and on another side, you see the USB type A.
Step 2: Line up the electric charging pins from both watch and charging clip or cradle
When you see the charger cable you will see that there is one side open and the other side is closed. You need to place the watch’s inductive button to the open side.
And make sure you line up the pins on both devices. Then press the watch into the cradle. Try waggle to see if it’s placed on the right track.
Step 3: Lastly, connect the other side of the charging cable to some sort of power source
To begin charging, you need to connect the charging cable to some USB type-A power source. You can use a power bank as well.
|Charging Cable Recommendation||Reason to Buy|
CAVN 2 Pack Charger Cable for Fitbit Charge 3/ Charge SE Smartwatch 2018
How To Charge Fitbit Ionic And How To Charge Fitbit Inspire Hr
Step 1: Get a power source that can support the charging cable requirements
The Fitbit ionic needs a USB port so you need to make sure that your power source has that feature.
Step 2: Connect the charging cable with the magnetic connector of the watch
When you want to charge the watch, you will see there are three-dot electrical contacts on the back which you need to connect with the charging cable.
|Charging Cable Recommendation||Reason to Buy|
KingAcc Replacement USB Charging Cable For Fitbit Ionic
YUANHOT 2 Pack Charger Cable for Fitbit Inspire HR/for Fitbit Inspire/for Fitbit Ace 2
When you lose the charging cable of your Fitbit smartwatch then you can take the replacement of the charging cable by funding some bucks. There is no other way but to order the new charging cable.
Fitbit Charging Problems
For some issues, your Fitbit watch can throw some tantrums while charging it. Like-
- The charging cable is not from the same company.
- You may not secure the port with the devices properly.
- Charging pins are not the same as before if it becomes dirty.
- It can be possible if you use the faulty USB outlet or port.
- If the watch is wet.
- You haven’t taken advantage of the charging cable or watch for several months or didn’t care about its showing low battery.
The Solution To Avoid Fitbit Charging Problems
We know most of the charging problems of the Fitbit smartwatch now it is time to learn the solution to tackle those issues.
- Try to clean the device and charging port frequently.
- Keep maintaining the dryness of the watch even after cleaning.
- Try other wall outlets or USB ports.
- Connect the devices securely before starting to switch on the power source.
- Do use the Fitbit charging cable.
- Whether you use the watch after a few months or after showing a 0% charge, you need to give it a 30-minute charge.
- Last but not least, don’t leave the watch charged for a long time or overnight.
It is not safe to charge the Fitbit Smartwatch without its charger or charging cable but for emergency issues, you can utilize our how to charge Fitbit without charger solution.
Nevertheless, we will always advise using the main components of any electrical product. However, because it costs deeply that’s why all of us are looking for hacks. And we provide you with the best hacks in this content.
Read Out More About Watch:
- How to Charge Samsung Watch without Charger || Learn Easily
- Garmin Vs Fitbit Vs Apple Watch Detail Review
- Best Budget Smartwatches with Long Battery Life- Top 5 Picks!
- Smartwatches For More Productivity
- The 5 Best Smartwatch For Kids In 2022
- How To Remove Scratches From Apple Watch Screen
- 5 Budget-Friendly But Best Smartwatch For Reminder
- 7 Best Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Bands For Attractive Look
- How To Charge Airpods Case: Get An Ultimate Guide For Airpods & Airpods Pro
- How To Connect Airpods To MacBook || Simple And Easy Solutions
- Follow the Simple Tricks: How to Track Airpods Case
- How to Connect Airpods to PC: Easy 2 Techniques
- Why Won’t My Airpods Connect? Simple Solutions For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, And Mac
- Best Airpods Case Cover in the Average Range
- How To Charge Airpods Without Case | is it Possible or Alternative Solutions?
- 7 Best AirPods Accessories In 2022
- How To Connect AirPods To A Laptop: Easy Solution
- 7 Best AirPods Alternatives: A Comprehensive Product Analysis
Best Tech Product Reviews
- 5 Best Video Calling Device For Elderly || Easy To Use Gadgets
- Best Mechanical Quiet Keyboards for Gaming and Office Work in 2022
- Top 7 Best SSD of 2022
- 7 Best Lenovo Laptop For Students In 2022
- 5 Best ATX Case with Cool Look and Quality Air Flow Facility | Get the Satisfied Performance.
- 7 Best Mid Tower Case With Cleaning Technique
- 7 Best Point And Shoot Camera In 2022: Make A Right Decision For Yourself
Head to Head Comparisons
- SATA vs. NVME: Which is Faster and Superior.
- What Is The Main Difference Between USB C VS USB 3.0?
- Cloudways Vs Siteground – Which Wins The Battle?
- iPhone 11 vs iPhone 12: Which One Will Meet Your Demands?
- iPad Air vs. iPad Mini: What Will You Select?
- Lenovo Flex vs Ideapad: Which Will be Your Favorite?
- Surface Pro vs Laptop: What will be the Best for You?
- Acer Nitro 5 || The best entry-level gaming laptop?
- Dell XPS 13 2020|| Small yet Powerful
- Dell XPS 15 2020|| Best All-Around Laptop for Professionals
- New Dell XPS 17 (2020) – Ultimate MacBook Pro Replacement??