If you’re a forgetful person, you can lose the tiny Airpods or the Airpods case quite quickly. But beyond this negative stress, Apple wireless Bluetooth earphones are having decent battery life and easy charging. Since the case comes with a built-in battery system, so without it, you can’t get a power source.
Luckily, there are even accessible features to recover lost small devices through Bluetooth connectivity and a unique app. Moreover, when you fail after all allowable attempts, then focus on the Apple replacement offer. Read on full instructions on how to track Airpods case.
How to Track Airpods Case
Apple starts a new feature, Find my Airpods, to find out the lost headphones easily; most mentionable, it’s an app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, which is still helpful. No one wants to lose their costly device that why vital to learn how to use this app as it offers a map, even plays a sound to locate the earbuds. Moreover, iCloud Find My Service also give the same advantage and these methods are the only way to identify missing Airpods case. Let’s discuss–
You Save: $39.02 (20%)
You Save: $30.00 (12%)Available on Amazon
You Save: $30.02 (19%)Available on Amazon
How to Find Out Lost Airpods Case (of Course Airpods)
If you set up the Find My app with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and iPod touch for Airpods or Airpods Pro, it can work automatically. No matter what updated and old version iOS or iPadOS you are using that will work without difficulty, perhaps also for iCloud service.
So when you don’t find Airpods, you might locate when they are in Bluetooth range of any iDevice signed with Apple ID, Specially the area will be within 10 to 30 meters. That means the app possibly helps you in home, car, or narrow space. But this can confirm the last location where Airpods used if you’re out of Bluetooth range, in fact out of battery charge.
This is difficult to detect a lost Airpods case since maybe you know that it has no speaker system to create sound. Thus, the case helpless to assist you in locating when missing. And further possibly can find them easily if the earbuds remain inside.
Learn to Track Airpods
- The Find My app stays in a folder on your Home screen. Open it ( Find iPhone app)
- Sign in by your Apple ID and password, if demand
- Choose the Device tab and tap Airpod’s name
- A map will appear with Airpods current location with play a sound option or last location with getting directions
Here is the whole process for missing case:
Locate the ‘Find my iPhone’ app on your iPhone and open it.
Choose Airpods from paired devices
Airpods have led light on the side portion belong to a green or grey color. Check those, and if you see green, that means the case is nearby, but grey will display it is far away, or the battery has run out.
When the led- light is green, tap on the ‘play’ icon. You will listen to sound from Airpods, whether this is clearly audible.
Finally, discover where the case according to the sound.
How to Get the Case with Dead Airpods
Airpods will indicate offline when someone doesn’t ever use the ‘Find my iPhone’ app since trying it for the first time. On the other hand, the same issue also sees if you left the case somewhere and the battery has no power. But don’t need to worry, there is a smart scheme. You might navigate to the last location where you were online.
Open the ‘Find my iPhone’ app, then tap Airpods to pair.
Maybe you see grey light and understand that your Airpods are out of the area. So go to the car button to navigate the last known location.
Once you trace the location, therefore, you will find the case hopefully.
If you don’t have iPhone, then iCloud.com will work significantly. Browse the site and try to log in with your specific Account; after that, go to the Device section to find Airpods.
Possible Challenges to Track Missing Airpods or Charging Case
The above information capable of finding out your exact devices but solely has some complexity along with limitations. So, here is the possible challenges can come across:
- The Find My app won’t work when the case lid remains close; perhaps it can’t create sound.
- Notably, the theft Airpods won’t appear in the last location, possibly since it’s hard for the app to display a correct location.
- If no place is found in-app, you may not be able to play sound.
- Once the battery drains, Airpods can no longer make sound or generate updated information of the last location.
AirPods Case Cover Recommendation
Suppose you won’t produce help from the Find My app or can’t locate Airpods at all. There is a piece of good news for you. Apple gives a replacement program for both individual Airpods and charging case. This service with no charge under the company’s One- Year limited warranty. Though price depends on location in present time, you hopefully get Airpods or case for a fee of USD 59-99, so whether all of the three losses, it’s cheaper to buy a new set.
The replacement warranty starts with a purchase date of one year; moreover, it will acquire new performance and reliability. If you live near an Apple store, call to know if they offer case replacements, otherwise don’t have them, and try to contact online service or phone support.
Apple wireless earbuds are in immense popularity. If you go to amazon, you probably can see what’s going on that everyone wants to cash in on Airpods success as soon as how to track Airpods case has become formal investigation on the internet. Thus we narrate the possible recovery methods to find missing, lost, or even stolen Charging cases.
Read Out More Just Like This Article:
- How To Charge iPhone Without Charger || With 9 Useful Gadgets
- Best Airpods Case Cover in the Average Range
- How To Charge Airpods Without Case | is it Possible or Alternative Solutions?
- 7 Best AirPods Accessories In 2021
- How To Connect AirPods To A Laptop: Easy Solution
- 7 Best AirPods Alternatives: A Comprehensive Product Analysis
Head to Head Comparisons
- SATA vs. NVME: Which is Faster and Superior
- SSD VS SATA: Which Will Help You Most?
- Lenovo vs Samsung Chromebook: Get Rid Of The Confusion
- What Is The Main Difference Between USB C VS USB 3.0?
- OnePlus 8 Review || Flagship Killer to Killer Flagship
- OnePlus 8 Pro Review || One Step Closer !!!
- OnePlus Nord Review || Good Buy, Tough Sell
- Acer Nitro 5 || The best entry-level gaming laptop?
- Dell XPS 13 2020|| Small yet Powerful
- Dell XPS 15 2020|| Best All-Around Laptop for Professionals
- New Dell XPS 17 (2020) – Ultimate MacBook Pro Replacement??
Best Tech Product Reviews
- Best Mechanical Quiet Keyboards for Gaming and Office Work in 2021
- 7 Best Lenovo Laptop For Students In 2021
- 5 Best Avatar App In 2021 | Check out and Create Your One
- Top 5 Best Free Reliable VPN For Android
- 7 Best Point And Shoot Camera In 2021: Make A Right Decision For Yourself
- Top 7 Best SSD of 2021
- 7 Best Lenovo Laptop For Students In 2021
- 5 Best ATX Case with Cool Look and Quality Air Flow Facility | Get the Satisfied Performance.
- 7 Best Mid Tower Case With Cleaning Technique