- Why Should You Apply a Screen Protector on Your iPhone?
- Best Plastic iPhone Screen Protector
- How to Remove Scratches from iPhone Screen
- Method 1: Home Remedy (For Plastic Screen)
- Method 2: Chemical Product (For Glass Screen)
- Recommendation of Car Starches Removal Cream and Car Polish
- Check Some iPhone Accessories
- Apple Support for iPhone Screen
- How to Prevent Scratches
- Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Final Words
So, you have got scratches on your iPhone, this is really annoying, especially if you buy a new one. It is best to apply a screen protector and before it replaces the damaged screen. This suggestion roughly might demand a high cost. But definitely also have some cheap solution for you.
Don’t worry about how to remove scratches from iPhone screen. In general, you can solve minor and moderate scratches at home when big issues must go under professional take care. Further, keep in mind that plastic and glass screens have significant differences, so you can’t do anything randomly. In the end, purchase a good brand screen protector for future protection.
Before knowing how to fix deep scratches on iPhone screen, check some disinfected kits for iPhone to follow the precautions rule in this pandemic situation.
Disinfected Kits for iPhone
Reason to Buy
Why Should You Apply a Screen Protector on Your iPhone?
You can get screen protectors disgusting while they find ugly scratches so easily. Perhaps, it prepares the smartphone screen less vibrant sometimes. Even after that, this is only one to protect your costly iPhone screen from scratches and ugly marks. Let’s learn something more about the importance of screen protectors.
1. Eliminate Dust and Finger Marks
Continuous tapping can show smudge marks sometimes, this problem comes from natural skin oil. But screen protectors hold lipophobic coating to eliminate this problem. Besides, this technology also prevents dust or grime accurately. Other than that you can take help from disinfected kits.
Disinfected Kits for iPhone
Reason to Buy
2. Extra Aesthetic Benefit
If you buy a reflective screen protector, you can get further a mirror image from it. Thus you have the opportunity of checking make-up or hairstyle on the screen when switched off.
3. Obstruct Unwanted Fall
Tempered glass is more effective than plastic-type. Further, this truth worth for iPhone also, know that in the meantime of accidental fall, the screen protectors appear like a shock- absorber or damper.
4. Protect Water Damage
Water always harmful for smartphones, basically can bring extensive hardware or software problems. It doesn’t seem if you drop your iPhone in the swimming pool, and the screen protector will guard. But this security guard really helpful in consideration of accidental water splashes.
Note: Screen protector always ensures not to get scratches on your iPhone screen. Thus, users are encouraged to invest extra 10/15 dollars behind this fact. But some other benefits moreover give you more peace of mind.
Best Plastic iPhone Screen Protector
|4H hardness||iPhone 12 Pro Max|
|Have bullet shield material||iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro|
|Maintain HD clarity||iPhone XR|
|Long-lasting Protection||iPhone 7|
|Made of Japanese PET film||iPhone 11 and iPhone XR|
How to Remove Scratches from iPhone Screen: Learn Two Effective Methods
Today millions of people use iPhone, so every day a huge amount of accidental consequences happen with the iPhone screen. Especially when falling to the ground or get unsightly scratches. It is good to change the affected screen and apply a screen protector. But, in most cases, an effective remedy also can help you. So, we are going to explain the iPhone screen scratch repair method with two solutions step by step for you so that you can know how to remove scratches from iPhone sides and screen as well.
Method 1: Home Remedy (For Plastic Screen)
Necessary Equipment You Need
- Toothpaste (Avoid gel kind )
- Baking Soda (Alternative to toothpaste)
- Lysol disinfecting wipe
- A cotton swab or toothbrush
- Water (Take boil or bottled water)
- Two pieces of clean cloth
Step 1: Wipe starched Screen
Take the Lysol wipe and rub it on your iPhone screen in a circular motion. You will continue this process for a few minutes so that all the present dirt will be removed. Then, it’s time to dry the screen, so hold the fabric cloth and complete wiping.
Step 2: Take toothpaste or Baking Soda
If you pick toothpaste, ensure that it is regular whitening toothpaste, get- based won’t work for you because of not having abrasive quality. So, check again. Alternatively, you need to mix two-part of baking soda and one part of the water in a bowl. Make a thick paste by stirring several times.
Step 3: Rub Toothpaste or Soda Paste
Hold the cotton swab or toothbrush and take a small amount of toothpaste or baking soda. Now, you can start rubbing on the phone screen, do it in a circular motion until the starches are barely noticeable.
Step 4: Clean iPhone Screen Again
Once you find the scratches are fade away, it’s time to cleaning. Thus, take the silky cloth and slightly damp it with water. Wipe the screen gently.
Method 2: Chemical Product (For Glass Screen)
These types of products mainly produce for removing scratches from metal and paint. They are also working for the mobile phone’s glass screen in a moderate portion. But, there are several opposite arguments against them that screen coating can be damage. Further, you might see another massive ill impact. Go through this process, go with your own risk.
Recommendation of Car Starches Removal Cream and Car Polish
|Product||Reason to Buy|
Necessary Equipment You Need
- Transparent cello tape
- Car starch remover
- Microfiber cloth
- Silky cloth
- Hand Globes
Step 1: Purchase a car Starch Remover and Read the Manual
Majority of iPhone requires glass screen today, and you have to know that here needs more heavy-duty solution than toothpaste or baking soda. So, buy a renowned brand car starch remover and read the product manual carefully.
Step 2: Clean the Damage Screen
Hold the microfiber cloth and gently clean the whole screen. It’s important to wipe away all the dust or grime totally.
Step 3: Prepare the Scratch Remover
Now, you wear the gloves not to get any chemical reaction and pour a small amount of polish or wax into a bowl. Take the silky cloth and dip it in liquid.
Step 4: Rub on the Scratches and Dry the Screen
For a few minutes, try to rub on the affected area in a circular motion. While you see the scratches are fade away, clean the excessive remover with a clean cloth.
- Power down iPhone before starting.
- Remove headphones, charging cable, or even iPhone case if adjunct.
- Enclose all vulnerable spots with transparent cello tape to prevent any liquid injury.
- Don’t rub hard while applying abrasive polish.
Check Some iPhone Accessories
Reason to Buy
Apple Support for iPhone Screen
Apple doesn’t offer any support for replacement if the damage is strictly cosmetic. Though you can’t get regular warranty service due to accidental damage but can get some help from AppleCare plus. Since Apple provides two accidental damage repair at discount prices every 12 months. When iPhone hasn’t covered payoff, you can contact with Apple store or Apple-authorized Service Provider.
Note that Apple never recommends any liquids for cleaning iPhone, then also not grant scratch remover for uprooting unexpected cracks or scratches. Rather than for usual use, you might find Microfiber cloth as a recommended cleaning method.
How to Prevent Scratches
Today cellphones are becoming too much advanced, and alongside getting more possibility to scratch from dust or sudden fall. So, before knowing how to remove scratches from phone touch screen, why shouldn’t you prevent scratches from the beginning? It’s really will be good if you buy a screen protector with a new iPhone. Perhaps, this solution won’t take more cost than replace a damaged screen.
In a comparison of plastic protector and tempered glass, always the second one offers better durability, lifetime, and comfortable feel together with fresh visibility. Further, remember that minor scratches can happen at any time because of excessive crabby dust. You might use a microfiber or silky cloth regularly if you can wipe 2/3 times in a day.
Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector
|Reliable and durable performance||iPhone 8, 7, 6 & 6s|
|Protect scratches ,bumps and scrapes||iPhone 11 & XR|
|Touch sensitive & case-friendly||iPhone 12 & 12 Pro|
|Eliminate finger-print||iPhone X, XS & 11 pro|
|Smooth feeling facility||iPhone X & XS|
|Have 3D touch compatibility||iPhone 8, 7 , 6 & 6S|
iPhone has become the most expensive mobile brand in the market. So while you are willing to buy it, you should take few careful steps so that you can deserve a journey without damage. It is really worth buying a screen protector not to get struggling about how to remove scratches from iPhone screen later.
Or even no matter when you are late and faced ugly scratches on your iPhone. Then, our solutions definitely will help you in general. After all of this, if you can’t solve the damage, contact Apple Service and choose a good screen protector.
Read Out More:
How to Solve
- How To Remove Scratches From Apple Watch Screen
- How To Charge Airpods Case: Get An Ultimate Guide For Airpods & Airpods Pro
- How To Connect Airpods To MacBook || Simple And Easy Solutions
- Follow the Simple Tricks: How to Track Airpods Case
- How to Connect Airpods to PC: Easy 2 Techniques
- How To Switch From iPhone To Android: A Beginner’s Guide
- How To Switch From Android To iPhone: A Beginner’s Guide
- Discover How To Charge Airpods Without Case Effortlessly
- Read up How To Fix Android Charging Problems
- How To Fix iPad Charging Problems: Get Some Ideas!!
Head to Head Comparisons
- iPhone 11 vs iPhone 12: Which One Will Meet Your Demands?
- iPad Air vs. iPad Mini: What Will You Select?
- iPhone SE vs Google Pixel 3a || Make The Right Buy
- Lenovo Flex vs Ideapad: Which Will be Your Favorite?
- Lenovo vs Samsung Chromebook: Get Rid Of The Confusion
- Cloudways Vs Siteground – Which Wins The Battle?
- Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 2 And Flex 2 5G: New 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
- Acer Nitro 5 || The best entry-level gaming laptop?
- Dell XPS 13 || Small yet Powerful
- Dell XPS 15 || Best All-Around Laptop for Professionals
- New Dell XPS 17 – Ultimate MacBook Pro Replacement??
- iPhone 11 Pro Review || The King of iPhone !!!
- iPhone 11 Review || Close to Perfection !!!
- The New iPhone 12 Review|| A Bold Move
- iPhone XR Review || A Solid Choice !!!
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21Plus, S21 Ultra Review || The New Samsung Flagships, Redefined
Best Tech Product Reviews
- 7 Best Lenovo Laptop For Students
- iPad, Which One You Choose || A Complete Buyers Guide
- Confirm Before Buying: Are Thermaltake PSU Good?
- Smartwatches For More Productivity
- LGA 1150 Best CPU at Chipper Rate
- 5 Budget-Friendly But Best Smartwatch For Reminder
- 7 Best Point And Shoot Camera : Make A Right Decision For Yourself